Sunday, September 24, 2006

A wonderful trip


My bf came last Sat & returned on Wed night. It's only been 4 days but we miss each other so much already, esp. when i see the photos we took during the time he was here. I enjoyed the "tour" as much as he did. If only he could stay longer or I could take leave from school to spend more time with him.....

In 5 days he took almost 300 shots. I've uploaded them to Yahoo Photos (Japan) so that he can email his friends.

Don't worry if you can't read Japanese. Just follow the following steps:

(1)After you click on the above link, click on the album you wish to view.
(2)Click on the pink rectangle (it has an icon that looks like a filmstrip) on the right-hand side to do a slideshow.
(3)Once u click on it, it'll lead u to a page to choose a slideshow theme. U can guess by the pictures for the theme. Check the theme you want, then scroll to the bottom & click on the left grey box.

Slideshow is fast & interesting & comes with music. Enjoy!

No comments: