Everyone's into Korean dramas now but I still like Japanese dramas. However it's difficult to find new titles at shops these days. So I bought some online. In my recent spree, I bought 5 titles! Now I know where all my money has gone to....hehehe
I'm done with 2 titles, now onto my 3rd one. I'm crazy over the song from the drama "My Boss My Hero". It's a comedy about a 27-year old gangster who's been sent back to high school (posing as a 17-yr old) because he's too stupid! hahaha! He must graduate from high school in order to succeed his father's mafia business. It's a very entertaining drama -- funny yet touching. Tomoya Nagase from the J-pop group TOKIO did a great job as the gangster cum student. A must for all Tomoya Nagase fans!
Here's the theme song from the drama, titled "宙船(そらふね)". Enjoy!!
*for those who don't know.....the guy singing in the video is Tomoya Nagase, the rest are part of TOKIO*
TOKIO - Sorafune
1 comment:
Hahah... my dad just showed me this show (My Boss My Hero) and boy, I thot the scene where he was counting "20 + 5 + 5 + 5 = ???" was real funny... oh and not forgetting the mad rush for Puuuuddddiinnnnggg!!! Hahahah!!! Esp when they freeze-framed the part where he got flying-kicked in the face, like a manga/comic book! Heheh... kenna kicked oso got bai pose! Good stuff. :)
Post a Comment