Project 1 - The flat
I finally own my own home! Although we've yet to collect the keys, we've started planning the renovation and shopping for furniture & fittings. A very time-consuming but exciting that gives us a good excuse to go shopping every weekend :)
Project 2 - New job
It's been 2 months and I'm still learning new things every other day in terms of culture and processes. Hope things get better each day....
Project 3 - ROM
We've booked the place, found a JP and e-filed at ROM. Tentative list of guests drawn up too. Now we've to work on the wedding favors. Since it's a small gathering for 30pax, I decided to DIY. Guess I'll get the materials tomorrow and start working on it soon :)
Project 4 - Honeymoon
Japan or Taiwan? We love Japan!! Unfortunately we've limited budget left for honeymoon after allocating funds for the flat, reno & ROM. We had also gone on a 2 weeks "pre-honeymoon" trip to Japan last year, so we set on Taiwan which also offers beautiful scenery and hot springs!! And it's so much cheaper. Can't wait to eat & shop in Taiwan soon (^-^)v
Project 5 - Planning for our future
By the time the above 4 projects are completed, we'll be stepping into a new year. That's the time I set goals for myself, but this time it'll be with my hubby :) Looking forward to it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment