Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's the irritating J B***h again + another new B***h

It's HER again! What a B****!

Usually when we're done with marking, we'll put the folder into Box A or back into Box B (where we took the folder out). Some other markers there will sort the folders. One fine day, I left a set of marked folders in Box B after marking, with a note stating it has already been marked. J*B came searching for someone's folder & asked me if they were marked. (Stupid woman, didn't u see the bright pink note?)

I told her it has been marked. Then she saw the rest & said "All these are marked too? You should put it outside according to the days. Do you know the color codes on the folders?" I replied yes & stated the color/days. Then she said "So you know how to put into the boxes according to the days?" I nodded my head & she gave me a very "no confidence" look. I was sooooo pissed off.

Hey! It's not MY duty to sort the folders. In my 2 months here, I've been told to do marking only. Someone else will always sort the folders coz it's part of the duty roster. And NO ONE ever told me to put the marked folders into the "Day" boxes. I didn't even know of such system! In the end I just dumped all the folders back into Box A.

Ok, that's 1 B***h. Recently another one emerged. I had ntg to do so walked around asking if there's any more marking to be done. So this B*** told me to help her make phone calls to chase for fees payment. Smart huh? Dirty job throw to me... I declined, saying I might offend the parent if I say the wrong things. She kept insisting it's not a problem, they owe us $$ anyway.... I kept refusing... And guess what? She told the BOSS that I refused to call, coz I scared of complaints. Excuse me? To begin with, YOU are the full-time staff here whose duties includes calling for payment. Why should I be doing YOUR job on my part-time salary? The boss just smiled saying it's ok, no complaints... I just walked away from her.

This is just part-time job that pays $6/hr with no CPF. Brainless yet stressful -- we're all like marking machines...mark mark mark & can't talk. I'm considering to leave. I just feel so unhappy at work.

No comments: