Friday, July 14, 2006

J B****h

There's this irritating Jap lady at the education centre where I work at. She never fails to spoil my day. Often when i just report for work. She behaves like she's the boss. Hello? U being able to converse in Jap, Chinese & English doesn't make u the boss here.

The way she speaks to me (duno if the rest kena too) is so attitude!! "U noe wat's this box for? Do U noe it's for "express marking"? U should mark it first. Now can u mark tis set 1st?" It's not my first day at work. She didn't have to talk to me like I'm so ignorant! Maybe I'm just too sensitive. But that spoilt my whole morning.

Then tdy she spoilt my afternoon again. There was nothing to do at our jap dept, so my colleague & I started chatting. She kept looking over our side, then finally told another teacher in Japanese "The 2 of them seem very free. Get 1 out of the room to do other things. Ask the girl out. Coz they've been chatting away." And she said it right in front of us. Excuse me? We don't speak in Japanese doesn't mean we dun understand it.

So irritating!

1 comment:

May Leen said...

Duno why we 2 so suay lately hor...alwaiz kena B*tches! Hoped their mouth will rot and maggots will crawl from their foul mouth! Muahahahahahaha