I just watched a depressing documentary today on the "worst aviation disaster in history" --> crash of 2 jumbo jets in 1977(The Tenerife disaster). Tracing the events that led to the crash, it seemed as if everything was pre-destined. Haiz....so depressing... 500+ lives lost just because of human error. Only a handful of them survived.
Now I start to feel super worried about my bf flying to Singapore next month. It's the IMF month. What if terrorists cause trouble? Think I'm begining to behave like my mother --> overly pessimistic & worry about everything & anything! I'm hardly worried about taking flights, or safety in Singapore. But when it concerns my loved one coming all the way to visit me, I just can't help but worry...
Recently my mother kept saying "You don't know what will happen tomorrow. So do what you want now. Eat what u like now!" Sounds like an excuse to pig-out on food huh? hahaha!
I agree with her. We only have one chance to live our life. We may have planned a lot for the future, but no one knows what will happen tomorrow. So live life to the fullest & treasure your loved ones!
2 comments:
thats what we call paranoia dear, calm down ^_^
i think my brother is paranoid as well, or maybe he just does it jokingly ;D
hahaha! ya, think i'm really paranoid about many stuff these days....but i usually calm down a little after a few days (^-^;) Thanks dear! (^-^)/
Post a Comment