Yes, it's confirmed! My bf's coming to S'pore for a visit in mid-Sept. I'm very excited & happy!! It's his first trip to S'pore. It's been almost 6 mths since we last met. I miss him so much....
I've been helping him plan this 5-day trip. From sourcing of air-tickets to flight schedules & now planning of itinerary. Planning a tour of Singapore is the most challenging task. As I have to work, he has to explore S'pore on his own in the mornings & I'll join him in the afternoons. And there's a list of "must-try" local food he wants to eat which I've to fit in somewhere in the tour. Big headache!!
Here comes my family to the rescue!! Last Sunday my parents, sis & I spent hours planning the tour together. My parents offered to bring him around in the mornings, and i'll take care of the afternoon tour. Saturday & Sunday will be a family outing to some farms in ulu Lim Chu Kang. With my parents & sister's input & support, the S'pore tour itinerary's done. Fully packed with activities & sightseeing & food, I don't even know where to slot in a time for him to meet my good friends!
I'm most touched by my family's support & enthusiasm. My mum plans to skip her whole week of yoga classes to join the "A.M. tour" & my sister might be taking time off work to join on some days. Daddy's the best! He's the "Weekend + A.M. tour-guide cum driver", taking time off from work to bring him around. And treating him to lots of yummy meals too!
Hope my bf can get along well with my family & leave a good impression despite the "chicken & duck talk" challenge. Hope this trip will be an enjoyable one for my family too!
Counting down to Sept 16.....
No comments:
Post a Comment