Monday, September 24, 2007

Eventful September

Wah, it's been almost a month since my last update?!

After I came back to Singapore, everyday has been a blur for me. I had to do last minute practice for the Japanese choir performance held on 2 Sept at the Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall. Glad it turned out well though I'm one of the guilty few who sang the wrong lyrics! heehee...


School started the week after I returned. The month-long vacation felt sooooo SHORT! Same old stuff with school -- adorable & irritating kids, lots of gossiping among teachers, complaints & more complaints here & there. And Open's Day coming again!! Arghhh!!!!

My backache became a source of worry for everyone after I came back coz I can hardly straighten my back when I stand up from a sitting position. Pain Pain :( Took an MRI scan & doctor said it's the same old problem -- slipped disc which i suffered from since young. Well at least I know it's not life-threatening for now. Just need to have lots of bed rest. No heavy things. No sports.

I went for my first round of facials in preparation for my big day next year. Seems like my face has accumulated years of dead skin cells & impurities stucked so deeply that I can only keep doing scrub masks to remove it layer by layer gradually. My sister said that my face looks brighter now. Though I don't believe 1 trip to the beautician did the trick, it certainly helped clear 1 layer of dirt off & spur me into taking good care of my skin coz I have all the bad skin problems -- pigmentation, dehydration, sensitive, clogged pores, breakout, fine lines.... Splurged $1.7k on $2000 worth of facial sessions. A big burn to my pocket, but with instalment, $200/mth to look pretty is worth it though it means less shopping for me. Looking forward to the next facial session!

The highlight of September has to be my first gown fitting! I felt so pretty wearing the wedding gown. Made me feel so angelic & princessy! (think my sister would puke reading this! hahahah) Tried on a number of evening gowns for the photoshoot too. Finally settled for one very sexy gown which surprised hubby when I showed him the photos.

I've settled our honeymoon stuff too. I went to the NATAS fair & managed to get 10% off the land tour package. We're going to New Zealand in March next year, right after our wedding. Yippie!! We're so happy & excited. With limited time & $$ we can only go 6 days/5 nights to the Southern part of New Zealand where most of the beautiful scenery are. I can't wait to visit Milford Sound!


Besides scenery, the tour squeezed in time to mingle with the woolly sheeps at a farm too! Wonder if Babe the pig's there too...hmm......Baa-baa black sheep, have you any wool? Yes Babe, yes Babe, 3 bags full...


Wonder how October will pass with no public holidays, no gown fittings, no tours..... Can't wait for November to come coz that's when hubby's coming over for the wedding photoshoot.

Miss him so much already.....

1 comment:

May Leen said...

Ya...U're right...*puke puke puke*...Muahahahahaha