Sunday, December 23, 2007

School holidays!!

It's finally school holidays! We've all been counting down to this holiday. Term 2 is too long at 3.5 months. We're tired, so are the kids. Everyone's in a happy festive mood so I spent the last 2 weeks of school making x'mas crafts with my students. It's a good thing I enjoy arts & crafts.

Influenced by my students, I made x'mas cards for my friends. I used to do that but with e-cards being fast & convenient, I stopped doing so for a long time. Though e-cards are interesting with flash etc, nothing beats receiving a hand-made card, no matter how ugly it is!

Wk 1 of my school holidays passed with me accomplishing none of the things I'm supposed to do. I had planned to use this holiday to prepare as much as I can for the wedding but laziness set in. I was hooked on to dramas online, always woke up late and went shopping often! Quite a busy x'mas season with more presents to buy than usual.

With only 2 weeks of holidays left, next week I must try harder to check off more items off my "To do" list. This school holiday is too SHORT!! I need more time!!!

No comments: