Saturday, January 05, 2008

Reflections on 2007

Another year has passed. Compared to 2006, I feel 2007 was slighter better for me. Work was fine after I changed the fengshui of my class. Pay was better but that meant I tended to spend more too.

My social circle increased. Now I have another fun group to hang out with. I also became closer to my sec sch friends whom I've drifted apart from after graduation. We were all so busy with our own lives. I'm touched that they're still always here for me.

Love had been quite smooth. We still fight sometimes. However I hope it strengthens our marriage as we learn to understand each other better thru the fights, as it did for my friend. Highlight for us in 2007 was our wedding plans. From the no-proposal discussion on marriage, to seeking approval from parents, to planning the big day.... this had been an exciting year for us.

Big changes at home though it has no big impact on me. I would say I benefited from it in a way though others suffered. One good thing is it probably strengthened the family ties at home. We're hardly so united in condemning people! hahahaha!

I'm still the same old me. Never became a nicer person in 2007. One thing that has changed is I seem to love Ah Ke more than ever. Maybe this signals the time for motherhood? Hahaha!

No comments: