The craze is now Wii for many people. I'm not well-informed on this craze, except knowing that it's a TV game? Just plug the console to the TV and you're ready to play games alone or with friends. Popular ones are Wii sports where you can play sports by holding on to the remote controller. I've never tried it but those who've done so claimed it feels very real.
I'm not a games person. But now I'm toying with the idea of getting one for Japan. Why? Coz I need to lose weight!! No swimming pools nearby my Japan home. Dun like jogging around neighborhood & having to greet every other idiot that passes by. So the best is exercise at home. Without any gym equipment, i guess the best motivation is Wii? There's a Wii-Fit that has aerobics, jogging, yoga & strength training. Sounds good?
However at a cost of min. S$600, I had better think through carefully....
And if the neighboring monkeys don't have the game at home, my home might end up as a playground for them. NIGHTMARE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment