Monday, April 05, 2010

Released from bond!

I've finally finished up my 1 year bond with the company and left on 5 March. I've been counting down to this day for almost 9 months. So glad it's over though I somehow miss the routine life there and some ex-colleagues. But I'll never miss the crappy HR policies they have. Worst company ever.

I jumped into another job immediately only to realise that it wasn't what I was looking for, so I left soon after. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I was in comfort zone when I left, that's why I couldn't find my direction in the new job. Or I didn't rest enough. Or I'm not ready for a completely different jobscope.

I've been lazing at home for the past 2 weeks after I left the new job. Although I had a very attractive offer last week, I rejected it due to the job scope. I think I'm crazy to have rejected it. Kind of regret it now. Haiz, now that I know my market value, I'm not willing to go lower, thus I think my job hunt will take even longer to complete.

Sigh... sick & tired of going for interviews... hope tomorrow's interview will go well.. feel so stressed out now...

No comments: