Can I have both?
I need job variety to keep my interest at work. I want to go to work with a list of tasks for the day. I want hectic, busy days at times to keep my energy going. I want challenges to achieve, to feel good about my abilities. I want greater responsibilities & authority. However all these often come with a price -- stress & overtime.
I want to go home on time. To be free of work worries once home. I want to have the time to cook a simple dinner and spend time with my hubby. I want to complete my daily tasks at work without rush, without deadlines. I get irritated easily when stressed and that will affect my mood at home.
I'm not sure what I want. Is is possible to have a challenging yet relaxing job?
I'm beginning to lose focus on what I want for a job or career.....
No comments:
Post a Comment