Thursday, May 06, 2010

6 months left?!

With house-hunting off the list, what's next on the list? ROM & Renovate! How I wish it's Rest & Relax instead....

Yesterday I listed out the rest of the plans and realised I only have 6 months to settle them all. There are so many things to consider that I think my hair-loss control shampoo is losing its effectiveness. Venue, JP, guest list, wedding photography, contractors, furniture, home appliances, $$$.

I wish I could just pop by ROM, sign the papers and go home. It's just a piece of paper for official purposes, isn't it? To create a beautiful memory of this day and also please his parents, we decided to hold a simple wedding. However no matter how simple it will be, we still can't escape from the tasks listed above :(

As for the house, if only it came in the condition we want it, no renovation required. That's of coz impossible ;p Luckily we don't have to do up a lot and had already met up with some ID for the previous flat. Now we just need to consider carefully how to create the Japanese/Zen feel we want without bursting our tight budget.

Although I'm already feeling the stress just by looking at the timeline, I believe the whole process will bond us closer as we work together on it. Looking forward to start a new chapter together! (^-^)(^o^)

No comments: