1 loving couple, 2 boxes of stamps, 3 stamp albums, 1 box of badges & coins, 1 sketchbook with drawings of our happy days (given by my ex-bf), 2 autograph books, 2 love letters from my ex-bf, 1 watch, 1 St. John Ambulance medical book & chess set (given by SIA) belonging to my dad, 1 trumpet music book & 1 song book belonging to my uncle.
I remember spending hours sorting the stamps and placing them nicely according to countries and series. Some stamps were given by my dad who collected them when he was young. I'm sure there are some valuable stamps in there :)
I grew up playing with Barbie dolls. At one point I even had a big 3-storey Barbie doll mansion, swimming pool and car for them. I think there were 4-5 Barbies sharing one Ken. Hehe ;p I've kept this couple because of the Barbie doll as it was given to me by Aunty Nelly before she returned to the Philippines. Ken is just there to keep Barbie company :)
Getting friends and teachers to sign autograph book was the norm in Pri 6 & Sec 4. I still have the books and these are some of the autograph sheets by my secondary school teachers.
This is my 1st pager, subscribed thru SunPage. I remember those days of sending love messages on pagers using digits. Eg, 5121314 / 104 / 1 177155 4. Are you able to figure out the messages? ;p
I dumped all the items given by my ex-bf, re-packed the rest of the the items neatly into the treasure box and placed it back to its original spot. Probably 1-2 yrs later will open up to see its contents again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment