4 months of tai-tai life has passed... I wonder why it feels so fast when I've nothing much to do at home! Yes, i do get very bored at home but somehow the week ends before I know it, and it's a new week again. It's as if I'm at work. Hmm, nope, I think time passes slower at work ;p
I start my day at 9am with breakfast & newspapers. 10am I'm at facebook/surfing net till noon. Go out tabao lunch then more FB or I'll go shopping till late afternoon. Prepare dinner & watch tv. When I was still doing the PT course, twice a week my afternoons were used for homework.
I don't have Monday Blues but like those who're working, I have the "TGIF" feeling on Fridays too. Coz hubby can go out with me to further places since he drives.
Left 2 more mths to end of tai-tai life and start of "huang lian po" life.... will it be good too?
No comments:
Post a Comment