Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tai-tai life again

Once again I'm jobless! The last job lasted exactly 3 mths including notice period. Not actively looking out now coz I'm considering a career switch and taking up a part-time course related to it. After a couple of years in HR, I'm getting quite sick of it. It's a thankless job where we are like the personal assistant to every single employee in the company. In the past when I was in a GSS environment my phone hardly rang coz my job was specialized in HRIS. I wished then I could do a generalist role, interacting with employees. Guess the saying of "be careful what you wish for" is true coz my recent job granted my wish, in fact it was "over-granted" and I had to hang up my phone most of the time and tried to avoid interaction with employees!

It's been almost 2 wks since I started my tai-tai life and it's been great, though a little boring at times. My day starts at 9am, simple bkfast & newspaper till 10+, then go online surf net or watch drama online. Noon time go out buy lunch and grocery shopping for dinner. Early afternoon prepare dinner, do some housework or do part-time course's homework or watch more drama online. Early evening cook dinner then relax, watch tv, wait for hubby come home. After dinner, more tv time then bedtime at 11. Mondays & Weds got lessons from 7 - 10pm so I'll go back mum's place in afternoon to nuah, enjoy mum's cooking then go class with sister. I guess by attending part-time course, my days pass faster. And now with a new hobby of cooking for hubby, tai-tai life at home is quite enjoyable :)

No comments: