Monday, November 29, 2004

Neighbourly Bonds

Woke up at 10.30, but still feel a little stoned. Had a little neighbours gathering last nite with SY & Steph. SY & I had chatted till 3am the previous nite, but seems like we still have a lot to talk about so gathered again last nite. We are 2 alcoholics ~ 1 beer each + plum liq couldn't satisfy us, so we walked out late at nite to buy red wine & Jap sake.....if my parents found out about this, they'd be shocked ~ their little darling has turned alcoholic!I enjoyed the chat sessions, tho now i can't really recall a lot of what we talked about. .hahaha..Amazing... we started at 7pm~ ended at almost 4am!

It's a meeting of troubled souls - Ms Lovesick, Ms Stressed & Ms Depressed.... it certainly helps to talk it out :)Someone mentioned that I seemed a little depressed now, that going home might help. Does it? ~ i wonder... Recently i've been dreaming of my family ~ I've never dreamt of them nor felt homesick during my time here...so what does this indicate? That I'm too excited / too stressed to go home? I miss my Ah-Ke, miss my jie-meis, miss watching TVB dramas, miss playing the piano, miss the hawker food, but i never dreamt of them! (ok, except for Ah-ke ;p) Whatever awaits me back home, I'm sure things will work out fine..... *think +ve, think +ve, think +ve......*

No comments: