With much effort, i went to school today for the last 2 optional classes coz they are JLPT related. I was unusually happy in school ~ sigh... I'm such a weird person...Had dinner with Masami & her cousin. I cooked "Fried Hokkien Mee" ~ not like the real thing but edible :) We had fun filming with her viewcam & looking at my photos taken in Hokkaido & Kimono contest. And I received my first X'mas (cum Farewell) present of the year from them.
Masami's the first Japanese friend i made (excl. the McDonalds gang). Kuroda-sensei had introduced us to each other 1 yr ago. We used to meet up for language exchange, parties, outings etc. I remember going to her place for dinner ~ her grandma's a great cook! Then there's the time she brought us to a social gathering cum fireworks outing in April. That's the first time I've seen so much fireworks ~ Spore's National Day pales in comparison! And there's another time i went to her frd's place for BBQ... There're many many more memories....am so glad to have known a friend like her...sigh...it's so hard to say goodbye........
I'm gradually "detaching" myself from my cozy home. Took off all the posters, dumped/packed a lot of things last nite... by doing so, maybe it would be less difficult to say goodbye to this home in Japan...damned..is it the weather? or stress? i've craving for sweet food now......
No comments:
Post a Comment