Yippie!! \(^0^)/ It's finally the 27th of September!! Been counting down to this date for what seemed like years!!
Just done with the internet check-in. I still can't believe I'm flying off tonight!! 今回はどんな旅になるか、楽しみにしてる (^-^) Teru told me we're going to 阿蘇, which is at 熊本 for a weekend trip. I wish I could travel to more places, but he's working. I can travel alone, but I don't wish to stay overnight elsewhere alone coz i want to be at home with him. So I've to make do with the surrounding areas of 鹿児島. I'm still wondering how i can kill time at his home when he's at work / studying... hmm... plant vege at his garden?? anyone wants sweet potatoes or daikon? hehehe
Started packing & re-packing since Saturday. Tried all ways & means to squeeze my clothes & food in. Think my luggage's 1/3 full of food. Let's see what i'm bringing: 1 jar of kaya, 2 boxes of Pu'er tea, 4 mooncakes in a pretty cylinder box, 1 box of Spore Chicken curry mix, 1 box of Bak Ku Teh mix, 500g of Lim Chee Guan bak kwa, 1 small box of Shat Kek Ma (those sweet sticky biscut/snack). I wanted to bring pineapple tarts but decided to send it as X'mas gift instead.
With a small lugguage that's of the same height as my backpack, i can't pack in much clothes. All space taken up by food. Die... go there impossible to maintain my present weight with all the Jap & S'pore goodies...
Soooo excited now... brain can't think liao!!
3 comments:
Take Care, Have Fun...Enjoy!!!!!...I'll take "GOOD CARE" of your Ah-Ke! Don't Worry! *evils grin*...See u in 2 weeks time...hoped that we'll remember to pick u up from the airport! muahahhahaaa...*muacks*
yay! good luck, have fun, and don't get you know...do that one thing that most people disgust...
anyways, take care!
Heheh... have a good time, sweetie. Bon voyage and send my regards to Teru! :)
Post a Comment