Friday, September 23, 2005

Update on Desperate Guides

Finally some updates on the Singapore Pavilion’s drama – Desperate Guides. My initial episode of it caused great unhappiness among those who read it coz it happened that they are the desperate guides involved. I don’t feel guilty about it because I know everything I wrote was true, and for some, predicted to come true. I didn’t make up any tales to malign anyone. But well, not everyone can accept the truth being told in their face, and it’s especially true for the bunch of immature desperate girls there.

Let’s look at the updates. You might want to read about the stories here before the updates.

First the story of “The Bachelor”. Guess who won his heart? Who else but the bitchiest of them all ~ Gal A!! Remember her trying ways to get rid of her rivals? Hmm.. actually I think I didn’t mention in details why I closed my previous blog.

What happened was Gal A read my blog (she got my blog address from Friendster), was upset, and told a few others, including a certain Ms Loudspeaker who went around spreading it. So within a couple of days, everyone’s talking about it. Everyone thinks that I’m using the blog as a weapon to attack her and they wonder why I did something like that. I was angry at first, then felt very upset & hurt. Those bitches simply don’t know the meaning of BLOG or the significance of it. I’ve recovered from this sad blog episode, but I’m sure you can sense how much I despise Bitch A.

Yeah right, you’ve won the Bachelor’s heart. But did I mention he’s a CMI (Cannot Make It) bachelor? Oh, and let me inform you that everyone’s gossiping about why the bachelor chose you. According to my informer, people are remarking “Why he go shoot that bird? His eyes kana stamp?” “They won’t last once they’re back in Singapore” “Why he get himself tied up?” “No fish to eat, shrimp also can” Muhahahahaha U bitch, if you’re really a nice gal, nobody would pass such unpleasant remarks.

Remember the tale of the 2-timer with a bf in Japan and still loves someone in Singapore. Ms Loudspeaker (2-timer’s friend) was angry with me for writing about it. *rolls eyes* What has HER matter got to do with you? What right do u have to be angry with me over MY OWN VIEW, which happens to be the truth? Mind your own business, bitch!

That bf in Japan told me he read it too & was angry, but he was ok later coz he felt I’ve the right to air my own views. This guy’s not on my Friendster, but he read my blog. Who else but Ms Loudspeaker has been so effective in publicizing my blog? And no, I’m not accusing her blindly. I’ve my sources who told me who went around spreading news about my blog. Who else but Bitch A & Loudspeaker?

Anyway, guess what’s the update on their status now? It’s over for them for the time being. As expected, she still keeps contact with the S’pore guy & obviously still loves him deeply. I admire the guy in Japan for his undying love for her, willing to wait for her to love him again one day. By the way, that bf in Japan is back in Singapore for a month already but unfortunately still lost to the other guy. I’m personally rooting for him to win the gal’s heart because he’s such a sweet guy, so deeply in love with her.

Let’s continue on with Ms Loudspeaker. Apparently she’s been spreading so much rumors/gossips about the rest that now nobody wants to talk to her much unless they need someone to help them spread news. That’s how bad her reputation is. So now she sticks to 2 persons who are just being nice coz I know these 2 gals don’t trust her after they’ve been victims of her broadcasting. I used to be quite close to her. It’s sad that now I don’t wish to have anything to do with her, having been a victim of hers too.

What other stories were there? Hmm….remember the story of “The Jerk”? The jerk who has a gf in duno spore/UK chose gal Y who has a bf in S’pore. Then the gal X whom he was keen in as well, is now attached to a Jap guy (fellow guide). This gal also has a bf in S’pore. Only a few months away from home/bf and their hearts stray liao. I pity their other half waiting for them in S’pore while they have flings here.

Maybe it’s the loneliness that caused them to end up like this. Life’s hard working there, made worse when you are alone. There’re colleagues & friends around, but nothing beats having someone to dote on you, someone to shower you with hugs & kisses. So many couples (or some call it “scandals”) have sprung out of this S’pore pavilion. Almost every guy working at the pavilion has found someone at the pavilion (minus those married guys). And there’re a handful almost winning the gal’s heart now. With so many gals and just a few guys, even the most CMI guy would probably be attached by the end of the Expo.

I was lonely there too. But I had someone in mind then, and we exchanged sms regularly. And those guys available at the Pavilion aren’t my type. Before anyone jumps to conclusion over why I got attached with my current bf during that period I was working there, let me make it clear that being lonely wasn’t the reason behind it. No doubt I was longing for someone to pamper me then. I could’ve gone for the CMI bachelor whom I was on pretty good terms with, or I could’ve also been more aggressive in winning the guy I liked. But somehow none of them made me feel what I felt for my bf.

Talking about my bf, I can’t believe how crazy I’m over him now when my first impression of him wasn't deep. I remember telling my friends that he & his friend (my penpal) aren’t good looking, no hope liao…. Don’t know what went wrong / right after that! Hahaha

The Expo’s ending soon. There’d probably be less updates on the scandals above unless my informer still keeps in touch with them. Oh, nobody happens to like any of the characters involved in those stories above except for the ones in the 2-timer gal story… So I’m not the only one who dislikes them, though probably I’m the only one who hates Bitch A & Loudspeaker to the core. Damn u bitches! May hell be with you! May you have the worse in your life for good!

Warning: NEVER OFFEND girls from the Chan Family

2 comments:

May Leen said...

Oh Yes! Remember our email that day?? Both are just ROTTEN CHRYSANTHEMUMS!!...Those found 10 feet underground! muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Blog Faces Suit Over Reader Comments
OTHER FREE FEATURES Rita's Wrenching Exodus Evacuees clogged roadways as Rita bore down on the Gulf Coast.
www.palgold.com Online auction with free listings and no picture hosting fees, selling watches, jewelry and many other great products. Set up your own store and shop till you drop, get all this and more at www.palgold.com