I've not been blogging lately coz for the past few weeks my mind was focused on only 1 matter --> My Big Day!!
Yes, I'm tying the knot!! (^0^)(^-^) We survived the MIA issues, the "lost in direction" worries, the threatened break-ups, the parental objections...... It was a tough 1.5yr but we've finally made it to another chapter of our lives, together.
There was no proposal, no ring, no roses, nothing romantic. On 1st Jan 07, we started talking about our future & the marriage plans just flowed in. I was excited but worried about how my parents would react. Fortunately they had no objections. His parents were ok too.
The moment I came back, I was bz with school & researching on wedding stuff --> dates, venues, photography etc... I spent most of my time online at SingaporeBrides forum, finding out as much as can. Now I can confirm the dates! 16 March 08 in S'pore, 24 May 08 in Japan. 1 year to go but prep have to start now. Busy busy busy.....but i will still keep this blog alive... (^-^)
1 comment:
Omehdeh-to Kudasai! ^_^
May you two have a wonderful and happy future together!
Luv,
E & C
Post a Comment