Thursday, April 12, 2007

My 28th Birthday

Celebrated my birthday with my 2 good friends & family at home yesterday. We had a mini feast of the food we used to eat in Europe --cheese, bread & ham. But this time round there's nice yummy salad and creamy mushroom soup too.



Birthday must have cake, right? My dear sister bought me yummy cheesecake (yes, i've a weakness for cheesecake *drool*) with cute wordings. I love pigs, so she calls me "oink oink".




My sister, knowing that I want to buy sneakers, gave me World of Sports vouchers to buy shoes + many other stuff. And my jie-meis gave me a very cute pig watch & pouch. Sisters are the best!!



Rest of the evening was spent "kay-poh" people's profile in Friendster, watching Ayumi Hamasaki's MTV & Glay's Expo 2004 concert. We also flipped through the many bridal magazines I have at home to find our dream gown. I love to spend time like this at home with friends. Feels more cozy & relaxed....

What about my bf? I called him in the evening and put him on speaker-phone so that my friends can hear him too. With my friends listening on & taking a video of me smiling at the phone, he sang the birthday song to me. He admitted he's yet to buy my birthday gift. We decided that he'll pass it to me in August in Japan coz no point post to me in S'pore and I end up bringing it back to Japan next year!

28 years old liao.... but i still feel young...all thanks to Ahke? hehehe...



No comments: