Can't believe my 5 weeks of holidays is ending in less than 2 weeks' time!! I spent my holidays working at my dad's company so there really isn't any break for me. Looking forward to my 1-wk break next week!
I'm not too busy at work, so started planning for my summer holidays. Hehehe...1 holiday not over start planning for the next liao. I'm going to Japan in August!! "What's new?" as one might ask, considering how often i go all the way there to visit my bf. But this time round's different. I'm going on a solo holiday trip there! So excited!! I plan to cover Kanto & Tohoku region which includes Tokyo, Hakone, Yokohama, Sendai, Iwate, Aomori. As it's during summer, I'll get to see some summer festivals there. I spent 2 weeks planning the route, getting train/bus timetables, seaching for accomodation. Feels as if I'm flying off tomorrow! But won't forget about my bf lah...will visit him after i've had my 2 wks of fun. We'll probably register our marriage in August too. Counting down to August.....
No comments:
Post a Comment