Monday, May 07, 2007

Back at school

Only 2 weeks back at school and I'm losing my patience with the kids..... I've almost all my same students from the last academic year for P2, P3, P4 so the rapport's there and lessons move more smoothly compared to the rest.

P5 as expected is a nightmare. They just go on and on talking in Japanese. I introduced the yellow/red penalty card soccer system to discourage them from speaking Japanese but it didn't help. And I've this super problematic kid who's all out to disrupt lessons and bullies the rest. He even farted in class twice! It's no wonder that nobody wants to sit with him. One day I'm really gona lose my patience and give him a good scolding before putting in a complaint to his form teacher....he'd better watch out!

We've yet to start "full-force" on the textbooks and many lessons were canceled for past 2 weeks, but we already feel very tired......duno how to survive thru this term!

No comments: