Bored..... these days I've nothing much to do at home after work. I try not to bring work home, so that leaves me with nothing to do. I'm almost done with my travel plans. I'm slowing down my search for wedding songs coz my collection & knowledge of J-songs has reached a limit.
I end up watching j-drama & anime online most of the time. Although the screen's very small (12 x 6cm?), I continue watching coz it's free & has the most recent dramas or those showing currently. My friends were talking about a show called "Heroes" which I've never heard of before. I'm still in the ER / Desperate Housewives era....... hehehe
There's this new Jap drama which started airing in Japan last month. Titled "Jodan ja nai", starring my fav actress at the moment "Ueno Juri". It's a family drama about a 40-yr-old guy who married the 20-yr-old daughter of his ex-girlfriend. Touching yet funny at times. But I've to wait for 2-3 wks before some kind soul uploads it. Sianz...
No comments:
Post a Comment