Soon after i posted the entry "Too free", I was swamped with work at school. Had to plan & prepare for new chapters to teach for 5 levels. And also plan for "Open Day" which all teachers dread..... I think about it every other day but still don't know what to teach on that day... stressed!
Recently I was a little upset with the bad luck I've experienced at school, affecting my "working mood". I sprained my waist twice & kena complaints twice.....all within a month of school!
I'm convinced it's bad fengshui coz I didn't have such nonsense last year. In my new classroom, my desk faces the door, which in turn faces the staircase landing, I'm being "chong" at.....like some strong force hitting at me directly, and I don't have a strong backing to block it coz my back's facing the windows. I've since changed direction of my desk. Now just need to get a little mirror to hang facing the door to reflect the "force" away. Must make sure I've good fengshui in time for Open Day! hehehe
Supposed to color my flashcards now but lazy. Been bringing home work everyday coz I just feel so tired in school, can't wait to go home. However I'd usually end up doing half or what I'm supposed to do at home. This coming PH & weekend must really piah...... sianz....
No comments:
Post a Comment