Friday, July 27, 2007

It's summer vacation!!

So happy! Term 1 of school is finally over! (^o^) We've all survived the new 27-hr schedule, teaching up to 5 lessons in a row. Longer hours at school but with better pay, I don't need to do another part-time job, which gives me more time to prepare for lessons & relax at home after work.

Teaching P4 wasn't a problem since most were from my P3 last year. P5 was a challenge & will continue to be so. I hope next term will go well.

Now just enjoy my nice 1-month summer vacation. Going to Japan for holiday. I can finally go on a 1-week solo trip to Japan. This time's to Tohoku, which includes Sendai & Aomori. Very excited but a little disappointed that some places have to be omitted due to time & financial constraints. After my short little trip, I'll meet up with my bf in his hometown (Kagoshima) before heading to his little island (Amami-oshima) for 2 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to travel around Japan on my own again. After this trip, my next trip to Japan will be in April/May next year after my wedding. By then, I can't possibly dump my hubby alone at home while i go travelling for weeks on my own. And he has no time to go with me also.... So I must enjoy myself to the fullest for this coming trip! Tohoku, here I come!!

No comments: