I hardly drive but am often been chauffeured around. Being the passenger/driver, I've come across bad drivers as described in the Straits Times article "Do you agree?.
Just yesterday I came across this super hot-tempered driver in the CTE tunnel. Apparently his car was knocked by another car behind. He was out shouting & scolding at the top of his voice at the driver inside the car (who knocked him). The man was in a working shirt/pants & looked so professional yet his behavior was like a mad dog, barking away. I wouldn't have dared to come of my car if I were the driver who knocked his car! Even after i drove past the accident scene, I could still hear his voice scolding away. Scary.....
Is there a need to behave that way? No doubt the driver who knocked you is at fault. But it's not as if he enjoyed knocking at other cars. He has to compensate you & pay for his own car's damages!
I'm not a witness to the accident. Don't know exactly what happened. But well, unless at 7.10am in the morning, these 2 cars are having a race or they're enemies before this, such behavior is crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment