I was bored & finding songs on Youtube when I stumbled on Yuzu's songs. I remember my Hokkaido friends had specially driven 7 hours by car to attend their concert in Sapporo, so I thought their songs might be nice. This is one of my favorites. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm a big fan of yuzu, but I can't find any yuzu fan here in indonesia. I'm really alone! I really want to make friends with yuzu fan, who lives in japan hopefully, because there's so few information about them in the net. If you're their fan, can you mail me at shakikei@yahoo.com? just say hi and i'll gladly reply it. or if you're not,do you mind if you introduce me to some yuzu fan who live in japan? -shakina-
1 comment:
I'm a big fan of yuzu, but I can't find any yuzu fan here in indonesia. I'm really alone! I really want to make friends with yuzu fan, who lives in japan hopefully, because there's so few information about them in the net. If you're their fan, can you mail me at shakikei@yahoo.com? just say hi and i'll gladly reply it. or if you're not,do you mind if you introduce me to some yuzu fan who live in japan?
-shakina-
Post a Comment