My hubby came to Singapore over the weekend, specially for our pre-wedding photoshoot. Arrived on Sat evening, went to the bridal shop to try on his suits then went home for a party. It was a fun night of games, drinks and chat with my sister's & brother's friends & my friends till 3am.
Sunday morning was spent sorting out souvenirs for his relatives. I had bought the stuff before he came to save on shopping time. After that we went to Suntec to eat the porridge buffet. Quite a good deal at $12.80 nett. Good variety though the food isn't that fantastic. Hubby enjoyed it though. I guess for someone used to plain simple meals, that was considered very yummy.
Next we went shopping for our wedding band. I had already chosen some designs I liked, so just had to bring him to choose, try ring size & make payment. It's a simple band that didn't cost much but we're very happy with it. We went shopping & met up with a friend before going home in the evening. We spent the rest of the evening preparing for our wedding shoot.
The photoshoot was on Monday. It's almost a full day event. We reported at 10am & the make-up artist took almost an hour to do up our make-up & hairstyle. We started with the indoor studio shoots. It was fun, especially coz hubby is quite a comedian who isn't afraid of doing silly poses just for fun. As he isn't conversant in English, I had to translate and the photographer & his assistant sometimes used body language to explain. This created some laughter too. After 3 outfits, we had lunch before setting off for outdoor shoots.
Outdoor shoot was very fun! We wore our yukatas (summer kimono) & took photos at some chinese shop houses. I wore a lovely gown with big can-can in it for photos taken outside a church & museum. It was raining heavily when we were indoors & drizzling when outdoors. By the time we went for church/museum photos, the rain had stopped. The photoshoot ended by 5.30pm. Quite half-dead by then.
The whole process of posing for photos was interesting. I had to look at my fingers or gown or flowers while hubby would usually be looking at me. However hubby kept looking at the camera. The photographer & his assistant kept reminding him "Look at your wife!". The funniest part was when he had to kiss me. Instead of looking at me, he peeped at the camera while kissing! He either likes the camera, the photographer or thinks he's supermodel ah...
With the photoshoot done, I felt very relieved and hungry. I had been dieting just to look good in photos! We went to Jumbo for yummy seafood with my dad & brother. We had black pepper crab, BBQ fish, geo-clam, baby squid, mee goreng, desserts and beer. O-i-shi-i!!! I went home for more snacks and beer with hubby. At night we wrapped the xmas gifts for his family, chatted a little then went to sleep.
Hubby's really like a supermodel on an assignment. This morning he left on a 8.20am flight. He's only in S'pore for 2 full days -- 1 for photo, 1 for shopping. Though it's short, he enjoyed himself. It's a different experience from his 1st trip here. Hope he can come back to Singapore with me more often.....
Miss his nonsense already.....
No comments:
Post a Comment