Friday, March 07, 2008

End of a chapter

Today's my last day at school. Felt a little sad but managed to keep my spirits up. I almost teared while writing notes to my closest colleagues last night. I'm really happy working here with them, lunching with them, gossiping with them. I'd probably not be able to experience this again.
I passed them the gifts & cards in the morning. One of them teared upon receiving the gift. Wah, see the gift cry already. Wait till she reads the message I wrote!

I had my full 5 classes today. No mood to teach my P5s coz they've always been a pain in the *ss. Can't wait to get rid of them! Next was my P3s. Nice kids but no mood to do anything with them so let them play board games while I pack my stuffs. Next was my P1 & P2. We played "action-filled" games with lots of running around & had tonnes of fun. Very tiring though. After lunch was my last class, which is my favorite P4. Love my P4 gals. They are so sweet! We played games & I did a short speech in Japanese upon their request. Hugged everyone of them. Most of them have been with me for 2 years so we're quite close. Hope they'll write to me one day.

Stayed in school for an hour to clear up everything in the classroom & went home. Duno how to describe how I felt when I left the school. Sad? Relieved? Lost? Happy? I guess a little of each.
Anyway, this marks the end of my teaching life in this school. I do not know what awaits me in the future. I can only hope that it'll turn out well. I've to continue to fight on!

No comments: