Back from my honeymoon & I've been swamped with 1 thing after another. Tiring. Here are some brief updates on what's been happening:
My dearest laptop is confirmed dead and I'm waiting for my brother to change the hard-disk for me. Almost all data are gone but at least I don't have to buy a new pc. Think I'm quite a lucky gal, always pampered by my brother & most of my male frds. All I did was send out a distress sms to my brother's friend & he immed offered to check for me, then my bro sent the pc to him. I didn't have to do anything. Heehee...
Before the honeymoon (18 - 24/3) was of course my big day on 16/3. I shall cover that in detail another day when I get hold of my own pc. It was a tiring but fun day. But I think those people sabo-ing us had more fun lor. We went to New Zealand for honeymoon 2 days after the wedding. It's really tiring to be rushing off for honeymoon so soon after wedding coz had to unpack from wedding then pack for NZ. Details of NZ to be in another post too. Just too much to write in a post lah.
Anyway, after we came back, hubby had only 1 day to rest in S'pore before flying back to Japan on 26/3. We relaxed at home and did some last min shopping. After sending him off in the morning I went home to clear up the mess at home, did some admin work of recording angbao collection, total wedding expenses etc.
My Jap friend's family was scheduled to arrive in the evening the same day. They were here for a holiday but since he's working, I decided to help him to pick them up from the airport together with a friend. From 26/3 - 28/3, I was a part-time tour guide for them. Yesterday was my "off day" which I spent settling my family's travel plans at JTB. Not feeling well, I went home to rest for the rest of the evening.
Today I still dun feel 100% well, so shall stay home to rest, read a book & blog!
2 comments:
R u pregnant?! heehee
haha, you're not the 1st to ask me this. Sorry to disappoint....No baby news from me for at least 1 - 2 years!
Post a Comment