Sunday, March 02, 2008

Home

Home sweet home? Nothing beats being at home? BULLSHIT!

ya, maybe it's true if we're talking about your own personal home where the only occupant is yourself. I miss those days of living in Japan alone. That was truly a home where I set my own house rules & did things I liked. I've never been happier, never mind those scary days of killing cockroaches. My little studio apartment was so cozy, it's hard to feel lonely.

What a contrast I'm living now. A big empty home cum prison. Whatever I want to do, I've to think twice. Can't afford to offend the prison warden who wouldn't hesitate to kill. I hate this home. I wish I can fix a kitchen in my bedroom and fix a door to go out from my bedroom. A real little home within a prison.

Thank god I'm moving on to a new home in 2 mth's time. I wish I can create a cozy home environment for my hubby & I. I wish we'll be so happy in our new home we wouldn't want to go anywhere else except home.

Now I just can't wait to get out of here.....

No comments: