Saturday, April 11, 2009

All about work

I can't remember what had happened the past month since my last blog post. It's probably all filled with work. It seems like no matter how many hours I put in, work is neverending. And it gets demoralizing when the weekend we all look forward to ends up shortened by work. Plus colleagues aren't enthusiastic about helping, preferring to surf net, msn chat & go home on time instead.

I'm trying hard to get rid of these negative feelings. I've a long way to go in this company!! The only positive thought is the tasks I have. I like the job scope as there's variety & requires multi-tasking. I get bored easily with a single task. It's a big challenge to manage all the deadlines and attend to everyone. My boss has been very encouraging and supportive, which makes my life at work happier. At least I know I'm on the right track. Looking forward to my confirmation due in 3 months' time....

No comments: