Sunday, January 29, 2006

1st MC of the year

According to fortune tellers, the Year of the Dog is bad for those born in the year of the Goat. Haiz, it seems that even before we step into the year of the Dog, I'm unlucky already.

On monday I was down with fever in the evening, so reported sick on Tuesday. I don't know if it's the medication or work, but I suffered from a headache since returning to work on Wed. Everyday at work, my head felt "heavy" & I had and still have a bad cough.

I was so busy at work. It seems like every time before a long holiday season, there will be many deadlines, many issues to solve. Everyone and everything seemed to irritate me. Miserable (T T). I just think of going home early everyday, think of hugging my AhKe. Only thoughts of my AhKe & boyfriend lifted my spirits.

I don't dread going to work. But once at work I become a walking volcano, ready to erupt any moment. I'll be counting down to lunchtime & going home. I'll often have "resignation fantasies" ~
scenerio 1: Tender my resignation with just 2 weeks' notice with no reason. *sob sob* I have to give 1 month's notice now.
scenerio 2: I'm offered a perm job that pays 20% more.
scenerio 3: I'm offered a job opportunity overseas.
scenerio 4: I'm getting married overseas.

And of course all scenerios will have my boss asking me to stay on, or extend my last day to help them till they find someone. The replacement will come in and resign soon after, and the cycle goes on....then they start to appreciate me..... hehhehe... Dream only lah! of course I'm not that important in the dept. It's easy for them to get another dept "maria".

*cough* haiz.... when will this cough go away??

No comments: