Monday, May 15, 2006

The 1st time we held hands....

He had it all planned out!!! That pig plotted to hold my hand BEFORE we were an item!! Almost exactly a year after that he confessed to it last night over emails.

The story goes like this....

After we met at the Expo, he invited me to his place for free homestay cum sightseeing. Miss Greedy me took up the offer. On the 2nd day of the trip he brought me to a place to see fireflies at night. And he chose a location where we had to walk down a slope. That's when he seized the opportunity to hold my hand on the pretense of supporting me from falling down!!

I was a little suspicious coz he didn't let go of my hand immediately after we got down the slope. On the other hand, I was secretly pleased coz I felt that bringing me to see fireflies is soooo R-o-m-a-n-t-i-c & I sensed that he likes me!! I felt good about him too but not love yet lah...

Anyway, yesterday he asked if I remembered seeing fireflies with him almost a year ago. I did & asked if he remembers that was the first time we held hands. He remembers clearly & said 「あの時は心がドキドキした」. Yes, his heart raced! I think mine too coz i was wondering if he likes me... hehehe

He said he wanted very much to hold my hand. And that's when the thought struck me --> that he had planned the trip to see fireflies so that he had an excuse to hold my hand. And I fell for it! Smart move. Or maybe i was stupid.

I asked & he admitted it. I find the whole incident amusing but sweet. I can't stop thinking about it the whole night & today.....kept smiling to myself when i replay the scene & emails on it... hehehe...

Yes, our honeymoon period isn't over yet. I hope it'll never end.....

No comments: