Sunday, May 14, 2006

Long boring weekend

So glad this long weekend is nearing its end. I was soooo BORED! No money for long weekend trips overseas. No money to go on a shopping spree neither. Can u believe it? I spent all 3 days at home! Wake up, eat, watch TV, sleep, surf net, study.... B'cos i slept so much in the day i'm wide awake at night, so that explains the many blog entries in 1 night! hehehe

The past long weekend was well-spent as i used it to plan & prepare lessons. I decided to give myself a good break this weekend & didn't bring anything home to prepare, thinking i'll devote more time to my studies. I did revise more than usual but also spent more time sleeping & watching TV!

No more long holidays after this till school holidays. I'm starting formal lessons using the textbook tomorrow. I wonder how the kids will fare. Will they be bored to death? Now I'm racking my brains on how to make my Wednesday phonics revision class interesting....any ideas? The kids are bored with phonics revision and I'm even more bored with holding the same revision plan 3 times in a day! Luckily that's only once a week....

No comments: