I met up with my frd for tea recently. She's the one who went to study in Japan with me 2 years ago. That trip to Japan changed our lives, esp for her. She met her husband there & went thru what i feel is a lot in a short span of time. I didn't end up with anyone then, but nevertheless i feel that my life has changed too, indirectly due to my time there.
Anyway, back to my frd. I came back after my studies while she stayed on for another term of studies. After that she came back to work for a short while then got married overseas. They came back recently with stories of the nonsense they had to go thru with job & immigration in Japan. Even tho they can finally settle down in S'pore, they are in another round of job & immigration issues now. And it's made worse by financial constraints.
What they went thru can probably be made into a mini love drama that tells of true love. I admire their strength in overcoming the obstacles together. Looking at them gives me the encouragement that things will turn out fine for my relationship too. I can foresee myself going thru similar problems like job, immigration & financial issues in the near future. Sometimes I do worry abt it, but i often psycho myself that there's always a way out. And now looking at my frd, I believe there really is a way out as long as both are determined to make it so.
All the best to you, my frd! You've been thru so much.... just hang in there a while more!
No comments:
Post a Comment