Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day at the beach!


Today was my first experience swimming in the sea. I was really scared coz the last time I was at sea was 7 or 8 years ago close to the shore. This time round it's a little further away. Teru snorkelled while I just waited for his signal. Without snorkelling equipment I could only pop in/out of the water occasionally to see the fishes swimming past whenever he signals that fishes are around.
There was no changing place & we had to queue for 1 miserable waterhose to rinse off the sand on our body. He easily changed into his clothes in the open but I had to hide at the back passenger seats (with small curtains) to change while he drove on. Quite inconvenient. I wonder why can't they provide proper facilities since it's a beach popular among families.

No comments: