Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ungrateful

Some bosses are appreciative of what their staff has done and show it openly with sincerity. I've held many jobs and so far there were only 2 ungrateful ones who treated me differently after I resigned. I do not expect farewell gifts/meals/long thank you speeches from them, but I do hope they at least show that bit of appreciation through small acts of I duno what also. Hahaha!

Here's an example of a not-so-wonderful person --> while everyone was talking about doing a farewell meal for someone leaving, this person only thought of a welcome meal for an ex-colleague who's only back for a visit, not for work.

Now I know why everyone told me to withhold my resignation until the minimum time required. Why should I make life easier for people to work out their plans when they don't even appreciate it? Disappointed with this place & its sucky system & some people....

No comments: