Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Birthday


Celebrated my birthday last week over 2 days. Day 1 was at home with my family. Simple one. Just cake. After that I went for a show with my friends followed by kopi & cake. Day 2 which is the actual day, I did something unusual. I went to the Science Centre alone. I've not been there for years. The last trip was during primary sch days? The place has become brighter & more colorful. Many interesting hands-on exhibits. Can be quite exhausting though.... information overload!

After Science Centre I went to Vivocity to shop before "parking" myself at Superdog, a fast-food restaurant that sells yummy hotdog buns. A little pricey, but I love the tender, juicy hotdog! *drool* Read my book & eat & relax there for almost 2 hrs.

In the evening I drove in to Sentosa to watch the "Song of the Sea" performance. It's the revamped version of the old musical fountain. Interesting performance and better than the old one. They still have some silly storyline line & childish laser displays, but overall it's fine. Watch it once is enough but I wouldn't mind a 2nd round if it's free! heehee

I strolled along the beach for a while before heading off to St James. I went to Boiler Room to watch the live band & listen to the crappy jokes while waiting for my friends to join me. We celebrated with drinks & dance before heading home in the morning.

So that's my 29th birthday. Nothing special. Was it a happy one? Hmm.... i guess i was happiest with my friends!

No comments: