Went to my sister’s friend’s place for CNY gathering last Saturday. I don’t know them personally, save for the host ~ Clara. But we’ve all met each other before in the past when they came over to our place for projects etc. Clara’s place is quite nicely done up in a CNY mood.
We watched the video they took in Australia when they studied there for a month. It’s really funny. Poor Clara was so embarrassed by some shots /commentaries ~ she was so funny & cute in it!Clara & another of my sister’s friend did sky-diving in Australia. It seemed really fun. Would like to try it in future if I’ve the chance, but it’s quite pricey at S$500. We kept teasing the guy coz the strong force of the wind when they sky-dived made the face look as if there’s waves on it. Er…get what I mean? Imagine your skin “moving like waves”.
We had yusheng & curry chicken & beehoon there. Later in the afternoon celebrated Clara’s sister’s birthday & had chocolate cake. It’s like a pig-out session for us! Also played Blackjack there. I was so blur… duno when to show cards, duno win or lose how much. It’s just for the fun of it even tho we did place bets of 10 CENTS.
After Clara’s place, we went to Sharon’s place. She was my classmate at the Grad Dip HR course. Finally had a chance to see her baby boy. He’s so cute!! After a quick chat had to rush home coz sis had dinner appt.
Spent my whole Sunday sleeping at home coz not feeling well. Crazy me… sick still spent whole evening online chatting with friends. And that’s when I teased my friend too much that I think he was a little pissed off tho he didn’t tell me off. I guess I’ve to be more careful with my words. I realized I’m actually a very mean person… sometimes I make the meanest remarks that my friends would be quite surprised that I’m capable of that. Hahaha… so those of u reading this… watch out… don’t try to step on my toes! But then again, like that friend of mine…didn’t offend me still kena shot! He was suay lor… hahaha Told my sister abt the incident, and she was nagging that I should be more demure, that at the rate I’m shooting people, I’d scare off all potential guys! But that’s the way I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment