Sunday, August 28, 2005

Life back home

I’ve been back for 1.5mths & I’m happy here! (^-^)b
Having my family & friends’ support back here, and being away from the stupid Expo site helped me recover faster than I expected. I’m no longer the super temperamental nervous wreak I was at the Expo.

My work momentum was still there when I returned, so days after I came back I started my job hunt. A week later I attended interviews. And the following week I started work on a 2 months contract as a HR assistant. It’s nice to be back doing something I’m familiar with & enjoy doing. After work I’d go home and relax, watch TV, read, surf net. On weekends I’d just laze around at home. I finally got my relaxing life back! (^-^)V

I still keep in touch with my team thru msn. I certainly don’t miss the work there, nor miss too many people there. Just want to keep in touch with some of them. And also keep up with the various dramas (read: gossips!) at the pavilion!

I’m now counting down to end September (end of Expo) with them, not because I’m dying to meet them back in Spore, but rather because I’m going to Japan in end September! Yes! I’m going back to Japan!! This time’s back to Kagoshima for a 2 weeks’ holiday with my bf. When I was still working there, I promised that I’d go to Kagoshima when the Expo ends. Now that I’m back in Spore, I’d still keep my word. It’s not just a matter of keeping my promise, but I really wish to spend time with him. We’ve not met each other since May when I was there for a short holiday.

Still saving $$ for the trip…dieting now in order to eat more in Japan later…

No comments: