Sunday, August 28, 2005

My blog's finally up!!

Welcome to my new blog!! It’s not that new actually. It’s just a continuation from the previous blog that was closed in June'05 (http://www.pohleen.blogspot.com). I was very upset to close it because it’s like shutting off another part of me. I wanted to continue writing, but simply lost the motivation for writing after that, until now. So there're no entries in the whole month of July, and my new entries are from this date (28/Aug) onwards.

New blog address. New background. But it’s still same old crazy me writing my nonsense (^-^) I’ve transferred all my entries from previous blog here. In the process I added photos to some of them. It’s a tedious process – copy entries on word, delete post (because I want to keep my old blog with just one entry – my parting entry), paste entries on new post, re-do the formatting. But it’s interesting because I read through all my 66 entries during the process… it’s like going down memory lane for me, to know what I felt at certain points in time.

Anyway, if you’ve read my parting entry in the previous blog, you’d know that something happened regarding the blog, and it hurt me so much that I closed it. And the lesson learnt was not to trust everyone so easily. So those of you reading this entry of mine now, I trust you. And I believe you’d not betray the trust & confidence I have in you, that you’d read my entries with an open-mind – laugh with me at my nonsense, sympathize with what I go through, feel happy for me when I’m happy. In short, being the wonderful friend you’ve always been to me.

Happy reading!

No comments: