I can't believe it! After I came back from honeymoon on 24/3, I've done nothing much for 3 weeks! Ok, the week I was back I was busy with unpacking & bringing people around & catching up with friends. The next 2 weeks (1st April till now) was a blur. What did I do? A typical day is waking up late, eat brunch, surf net, play piano, go swimming, read books. Or go watch movie, enjoy aircon in central library, walk around orchard. I've never been more relaxed!
I've watched the most movies this month. Empress & her warriors (quite crappy), Untraceable (sick & psychotic), Gone baby gone (quite ok), Street Kings (not bad). The latter 2 doesn't keep u on the edge but makes u wonder & think what's right or wrong. What would you have done in their shoes?
I've read a bit more than usual. The Pursuit of Happyness (inspiring read), Perfume (a murder story that i gave up half-way), A Fractured Mind (quite nice, abt multiple personality disorder), a book which i forgot title but it's about people who think they are sick & get paranoid over every little symptom, Yakuza Moon (about mafia's daughter, not fantastic read). I'm currently reading This is Paradise, about a boy's childhood in North Korea. Interesting & detailed.
Did I mention I took up salsa dancing after reading about it on my friend's blog? She seemed to be having so much fun I decided to try it too. Gone for 2 lessons already. I'm quite clumsy & keep forgetting the steps. My partners have been really patient. It's funny to see how shy guys are when we ladies aren't!
Not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the month. I'm thinking of a trip to somewhere.....
No comments:
Post a Comment