Friday, April 25, 2008

Lunar outing

After the fun outing to St James with my siblings & their friends last year, my siblings decided to organize another one last Friday. This time to Lunar. And this time round it's a bigger group of around 15 persons?

For the first time I went clubbing with my sec sch friend, Zhenni. Those uni days we did go for some bash, but that was different coz it was usually uni club activity. It was very crowded & hardly anyone was dancing at the small dance floor then. I was really bored & kept drinking. By 12am I was a goner liao. But I still could drag myself to another party. Heehee....

My sis's frd, sis's bf, my sis & zhenni


My jie-meis!


There was a live band performing Mandarin & Canto-pop but the standard wasn't impressive. It was like watching some getai performance, esp the one with a female singer & her dancers wearing some ugly plastic looking costume. The male singer was the worst. Sing until wrong beat wrong chorus. And tried to act cool. Bad singing is bearable only if there's some eye candy!

I guess because I hardly listen to Chinese/Canto-pop, I can't really appreciate the performance. I still prefer to go for the ahgua's performance at Boiler Rm to laugh at the crappy jokes.

Recommendations on where to chill out with good live performance is welcomed (^-^)

No comments: