Friday, April 25, 2008

Hen's night party

This post is long overdue!

I had my hen's night party on 14 March (Fri), 2 days before my wedding. What I thought was just a normal drinks session with only ONE close friend turned out to be a GROUP party with me selling condoms to strangers! Rather shy to go around, my friends had to escort me & helped me ask.

Ms Chan with a fake veil & a little white furry basket filled with condoms


My first 2 buyers


He didn't believe I was getting married. Didn't buy any but gave me a bottle of skin firming cream sample!


The gang behind the party idea


I've no idea why guys are present at a hen's night party when they aren't there to perform a striptease show for me!


I sold none of the condoms but received about $20+ from the people I approached. Were they too embarrassed to take it or they have no use for it? It was quite fun initially but I soon felt very bored & left for another party with other friends. Didn't expect to have a hen's night party. The gang sure kept the secret party plan well! Thanks gals!


No comments: