Last Sunday I did something I never expected myself to do.
I brought AhKe (my 20-year-old doll whom some say looks like Chucky from Child's Play) out to Orchard Road!
Most of the time he was hiding in a plastic bag. But he showed himself at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza. He came out of his hiding bag to surprise my sister who was working there. Her male colleague was shocked beyond words, especially when AhKe greeted him. Poor chap. Think he probably couldn't sleep well that night. The rest of her colleagues have seen him before in her car and were quite fine with it, though one asked my sister if I'm ok. Hahaha, she must have thought I had escaped from IMH!
My little darling sat at the booth while I went to kaypoh on the Subaru Challenge contestants. When it's time to go, he was missing! I seriously didn't think anyone would want to kidnap him but I panicked when I didn't see him there. Then I caught a glimpse of him sitting on a chair beside my sister's bag, well-hiden away from sight. Seems like they didn't want to scare customers away!
AhKe went back into his hiding bag & we left. Steps away from Ngee Ann City, my crazy friend took AhKe out & piggyback him on his shoulders for a brief moment. Thank goodness we didn't shock anyone into a car accident! At a more secluded area of Orchard, we held him by his hands & swinged him between us as we walked until I got worried about his hands tearing and stopped. I believe no one saw us.
Ahke seemed happy with the outing. Me too. And I still can't believe I did that! Heehee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment