I'm not exactly a dog lover. In fact most of my close encounters with them has been unpleasant. I was scratched by 2 small pet dogs before. One owner claimed her pet dog was terrified of strangers so it scratched me. The other claimed her dog was over enthusiastic coz it likes to interact. Another friend's big dog always barked at me & once jumped up on me & I fell down in shock. I became wary of dogs after that, until I met a miniature schnauzer in a pet shop in Taipei, whom I nicknamed 'Papa Smurf".
Papa Smurf lookalike
It was a very obedient, very well-behaved, adorable dog. For the first time in my life, I stroked a dog without fear of being barked at or bitten or scratched. I fell in love with it. I thought to myself how nice it would be to have a living pet instead of playing with a toy dog & toy rabbits. However it isn't easy to take care of pets, hence I don't have any now. And it doesn't help that my mum is anti-pets, esp dogs & cats. So I can only look at other people's pets and hope that one day I can find a partner who can commit to take care of a pet together in our own home. First on the list will be a pair of rabbits!
Shiro, my toy dog
Baibai & Tutu, my toy rabbits
Now into the rabbit & dog craze, I went to watch the Chihuahua movie. It wasn't fantastic but still enjoyable. The type of movie that you watch without your brains. The kids in the cinema seemed to like it most. So did my AhKe, McDull & Shiro. I thought I'll be crazy over chihuahuas after the movie. Didn't happen leh. Crazy over the cute chihuahua song instead. Heehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment